ARTYKUŁ W JĘZYKU POLSKIM
Indeed, something like a contagion of travel exists, and the disease is essentially incurable... Ryszard Kapuściński...
Welcome to SouthernSpain.net - a website written straight from Andalusia!
Over the years, we have lived in different cities and parts of Andalusia - Almeria, Malaga, and Benalmadena on Costa del Sol. We enjoy exploring the southern part of the Iberian Peninsula!
Un saludo! ;)
Feel free to contact me. CLICK
Countries we have lived in so far:
- Poland - about 30 years
- Spain - about ten years
- South Africa - a year in total, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, and surroundings
- Norway - about six months in total, Bergen area
- Ecuador - a month, around Quito
- US - One month traveling from New York through Philadelphia and Las Vegas. Then from Tijuana in Mexico to San Francisco
- Hungary - 1.5 months / Budapest
- Portugal - about one year, Algarve (Costa Vicentina & Faro)
Countries we visited:
- Switzerland - Geneva and surroundings
- Croatia - explored from Split to Dubrovnik
- Latvia - Riga
- And others just passing through...
Mijas Pueblo: The Jewel of Costa del Sol You Must Visit!
Petra of Andalusia - visiting El Coto de las Canteras
Malaga's Alcazaba: a stunning example of Moorish influence in Spain's south
Marbella - The City of Sun and Luxury
February 28 is Andalusia's Big Day!