1. Google - Great help with translations from prints.
2. Free application to learn Spanish for beginners or more ambitious people going on vacations to spanish-speaking countries - Duolingo. It's worth going through the whole course, clicking around, get familiar with the structure of basic sentences to start learning on a higher level.
3. Babadum - a browser game offering various difficulty levels and quizzes.
4. Spanishdict - great website. The application also works well and has lots of vocabulary sets to learn.
5. MyTunerRadio application - allows you to listen to online radio stations from many countries. I recommend RNE Radio 3 and Cadena Cope Malaga - lots of conversations with locals and regional news.
6. Learning the verb conjugation - Ella Verbs - I liked it very much. It has limitations in the free version, but the paid one is not too expensive - it is worth it!
7. Lingoda - A great way to break language barriers.
8. Italki - There are free trial lessons available. It's worth learning with a teacher from the region you intend to go to.
9. MONDLY - this one I also found to be interesting. I like the children's version very much.